- The Andhra Pradesh government has appointed IAS officer Vetri Selvi as the special officer for the project of introducing English as a medium of instruction in grades 1 to 12 from the academic year 2020-2021.
- The Assam State Commission for Protection of Child Rights launched a mobile app Sishu Suraksha tomorrow on the occasion of Children’s Day.
- Uttar Pradesh government has launched a dedicated web portal and a mobile application, e-Ganna App, for sugarcane farmers of the state. Cane supply slip will now be issued to the farmers by sugar mills online.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat during a cabinet meeting approved the formation of an integrated safety scheme under the high-intensity earthquake minimization program to deal with natural calamities in the state.
- 14-day India International Trade Fair began in New Delhi. The theme for the 39th edition of the fair (November 14-27, 2019) is ‘Ease of Doing Business’ inspired by India’s unique achievement of rising to 63rd rank on the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business Index from 142nd rank in year 2014.
- National Statistical Commission inaugurated the 27th Conference of Central and State Statistical Organizations (COCSSO) at Kolkata, West Bengal. 27th COCSSO is a Conference organized by MoSPI, Government of India every year.
- The Union Minister of State (I/C) Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) addressed the India-ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Business Summit 2019 in New Delhi. The India- ASEAN Business Summit on the theme: “Today, Tomorrow, Together” is being organised to strengthen trade & investment flows with ASEAN Economies.
- Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria inaugurated the 58th Indian Society of Aerospace Medicine (ISAM) Annual Conference in Bengaluru, Karnataka which aims to address contemporary issues and applications in the subject of aerospace medicine.
- The Information and Broadcasting ministry launched the official anthem and radio jingle for the golden jubilee edition of International Film Festival of India (IFFI), scheduled to take place in Goa from November 20 to 28.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has renamed a distant space rock Ultima Thule, to Arrokoth. It is the farthest cosmic body ever visited by a spacecraft, Arrokoth or “sky” is a name of the Native American Powhatan language following a significant backlash over the old name’s Nazi connotations.
- Indian shooter Dhanush Srikanth bagged three gold medals in the men’s 10m air pistol event at the Asian Shooting Championships.
- French football manager, Arsene Wenger has been appointed as FIFA’s new chief of global football development. Wenger will be chiefly responsible for overseeing and driving the growth and development of the sport for both men and women around the world.
- TIME magazine has named Indian athlete Dutee Chand to its first-ever TIME 100 Next, a new expansion of the TIME 100 list of the most influential people in the world.
- India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) has appointed G Kamala Vardhana Rao as the new Chairman and Managing Director. Prior to this, an IAS officer 1990 batch from Kerala Cadre, was the Principal Secretary, Kerala government.
- World Diabetes Day is the primary global awareness campaign focusing on diabetes mellitus and is held on 14 November each year. The theme for diabetes awareness month and World Diabetes Day 2019 is ‘Family and Diabetes’
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|