- Sachin Tendulkar’s World Cup XI includes five Indians Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja and Jasprit Bumrah but MS Dhoni has been left out.
- Pakistan has agreed to allow visa-free travel of 5,000 Sikh pilgrims per day through the Kartarpur corridor to visit Gurudwara Kartarpur Sahib. The decision was taken after the second round of talks between officials of India and Pakistan at Wagah border on July 14, 2019.
- NASA and ISS are commemorating the 50th launch anniversary of Apollo 11, the first manned lunar mission that landed Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the Moon on July 20, 1969.
- Normal air traffic operations between India and Pakistan resumed with Islamabad opening its airspace for all civilian flights, nearly four-and-half months after shutting it down following the Balakot air strikes. Pakistan fully closed its airspace on February 26 after the Indian Air Force (IAF) struck a Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terrorist training camp in Balakot.
- The first international flight from Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar International Airport of Indore in Madhya Pradesh took off for Dubai on July 15, 2019 with 153 passengers on board. The non-stop flight has fulfilled a long-standing desire from the travel fraternity and tourists for direct connectivity to the Gulf.
- The Bank of England has chosen Alan Turing to feature him on new £50 note of Britain. Turing is regarded as the code-breaker during World War II and is also known as Father of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- International Arbitration Court imposed over USD 5 billion penalty on Pakistan. The cash-strapped country was penalised for unlawfully denying a mining lease to Tethyan Copper Company for Reko Diq project in 2011.
- The World Youth Skills Day is observed across the world on July 15 to raise awareness on the importance of investing in youth skills development.
- Delhi government has announced that Maithili language will be introduced in curriculum as an alternative subject from class 8th to 12th. Delhi education minister Manish Sisodia said that just like Urdu and Punjabi Maithili will be introduced in Delhi Government schools.
- India will be hosting next year’s International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) Combined World Cup from March 15-26. The Combined World Cup involves events in rifle, pistol and shotgun. ISSF Executive Committee approved the dates of the 2020 ISSF World Cup stages.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|