1. Dr. Virendra Kumar, seven-time Lok Sabha MP from Tikamgarh in Madhya Pradesh took oath as Pro-tem Speaker of the Lok Sabha on June 17, 2019. Kumar will preside over the first sitting of the Lok Sabha and administer the oath of office to the newly elected Lok Sabha MPs. He will also oversee the election of the Lok Sabha Speaker.
2. Bhuvneshwar Kumar has been ruled out of India’s, at least, next two World Cup games after developing a niggle in his left hamstring during the clash against Pakistan at Manchester. The pacer had walked off the field to seek medical treatment in the middle of his third over.
3. Ace batsman Rohit Sharma top-scored for India in India vs Pakistan world cup match 2019. Sharma made 140 runs in 113 balls with the help of 14 fours and 3 sixes.
4. Suman Rao, Miss India Rajasthan was crowned the winner of Femina Miss India World 2019 during a star-studded grand finale of the beauty pageant.
5. Shivani Jadhav from Chhattisgarh was crowned Femina Miss Grand India 2019.
6. Shreya Shanker from Bihar won the Miss India United Continents 2019 title.
7. The FBB Femina Miss India 2019 Pageant was held on June 15, 2019, at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium in Mumbai.
8. Virat Kohli has become the fastest batsman to score 11,000 runs in one-day internationals cricket. He grabbed this position after scoring a fifty Pakistan on June 16, 2019. Kohli broke the record of Sachin Tendulkar, who reached at this milestone in 276 innings.
17th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
17th June 2019 Current Affairs PDF: Download
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|