Karnataka High Court has released the List of candidates passed in Driving Test and eligible for Viva-Voce and Intimation of date of Viva-voce to the post of Drivers-2019. The Viva-Voce will be conducted on the following dates and address is mentioned below.
- 06/01/2020 Time : 2.00 PM
- 07/01/2020 Time : 2.00 PM
- 08/01/2020 Time : 2.00 PM
- 09/01/2020 Time : 2.00 PM
- 13/01/2020 Time : 2.00 PM
- 14/01/2020 Time : 2.00 PM
- 16/01/2020 Time : 2.00 PM
- 17/01/2020 Time : 2.00 PM
- 18/01/2020 Time : 9.00 AM
- 19/01/2020 Time : 9.00 AM
Re scheduled dates:
The call latter for viva-voice is sent by speed post. The candidates with register number are directed to visit in time as re scheduled dates.
Address: Principal Bench of High Court of Karnataka, Bengalore
- Download the Rescheduled Notification CLICK HERE
- Download the list of candidates those who are Driving Test passed and Eligible for Viva-Voce Click Here
Original Documents required
- S.S.L.C. or Equivalent Marks card.
- Driving license of Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle Or Heavy Goods Vehicle.
- Driving Experience Certificate.
- Caste/Category Certificate (if claimed).
- Rural, Ex-servicemen, Displaced from Projects Certificates (if claimed).
- 3 Character Certificates (1 from Institution and 2 from Respectable Persons)
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (for In-service candidates).
About Karnataka High Court Recruitment
- Organization Name: High Court of Karnataka
- Recruitment No: Notification No.HCRB 09/2019 dated 14/05/2019.
- Post Name: Driver
- No of Posts 09
- More details: Click here
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|