- Brazil President Jair Bolsonaro is coming to India on a four-day state visit from 24 to 27 January. India is celebrating its 71st Republic Day on 26 January. On this day in the year 1949, India surrendered its constitution. Republic Day is also celebrated on 26 January because, on the same date, in 1929, the Lahore session of the Congress demanded complete self-rule.
- Will be presented with a sum of Rs. 2 lakh, plaque and shawl-shriphal under this honor. This award is given at a gap of one year for excellence in music direction and singing. Kuldeep Singh was selected for this prestigious honor in the selection committee meeting held in Mumbai. Music director and music composer Kuldeep Singh has made a mark with music direction in films like Ankush and Saath.
- Estimates were lowered due to the 4.8 percent IMF, a more than expected drop in emerging economies including India. The same institution had estimated the growth rate to be 6 percent in October. However, the economy is projected to grow from the next financial year. The IMF said that the economic growth rate in 2020 and 2021 can be 5.8 percent and 6.5 percent. According to the latest IMF estimates, the global growth rate will be 2.9 percent in 2019, 3.3 percent in 2020 and 3.4 percent in 2021.
- JP Nadda has been elected the 11th National President of BJP. Senior BJP leader JP Nadda is a member of Rajya Sabha. JP Nadda was born on 02 December 1960 in Patna, Bihar. JP Nadda has also been the leader of the party in the assembly from 1994 to 1998. The BJP made JP Nadda a Rajya Sabha MP in the year 2012. JP Nadda has become president at a time when BJP has to face Delhi and Bihar assembly elections.
- This squadron by Chief of Defense Staff (CDS) General Bipin Rawat at Thanjavur airbase. This will increase the squadron’s air safety capability and ensure surveillance of the Indian Ocean region. It is the first squadron of India’s first fighter aircraft in South India. Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria was also present during this period. Sukhoi-30 MKI is an all-weather fighter jet. Sukhoi-30 MKI can fly up to 5 thousand kilometers at a speed of over 2400 km / h.
- The bill was introduced in the Assembly by the Andhra Pradesh YS Jaganmohan Reddy government after approval from the cabinet. According to this bill, Visakhapatnam will be made executive, Amravati as legislative and Kurnool as judicial capital. Earlier, there were maximum two capitals of a state in the country. But Andhra Pradesh will be the first unique state in terms of its capitals. There is anger among farmers about the formula to create three capital cities in Andhra Pradesh.
- The scientific name of Odisha Irrawaddy dolphin is Orcale brevirostris. It is a beautiful mammal aquatic organism. It has been placed in the hazardous category in the International Nature Conservation Union’s Red List. This species is named after the Irrawaddy River of Myanmar. Chilka Lake is the natural habitat of the endangered Irrawaddy dolphins. Due to its stable water, it is suitable for dolphins.
- Transport Minister Ashok Kataria, the Uttar Pradesh government will make available this stall at 100 bus stands with the help of an NGO run by alumni of the Indian Institute of Technology. Its main objective is to make the Divyangs self-reliant and provide an opportunity to live with dignity.
- Because of this check post, people will be able to come to India from Nepal and Nepal to India. Due to this check post, trade and employment will also increase between the two countries. PM Modi described this decade as the golden decade of India-Nepal relations. Earlier in September last year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Nepal Prime Minister KP Oli inaugurated the first cross border commercial oil pipeline between the two countries.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|