- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a massive rural public works scheme, Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan, in six states.
- India, which has been elected as a non-permanent member of the Security Council, will serve as the president of the powerful 15-nation UN body for the month of August, 2021.
- Karnataka Bank has launched a health insurance policy to cover the uncertainties posed by the Covid-19 pandemic in a tie-up with Universal Sompo General Insurance Company.
- The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) and Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), signed an MoU to engage SIDBI as the implementation agency for the PM Street Vendor’s Aatma Nirbhar Nidhi (PM SVA Nidhi), a special micro-credit facility for street vendors.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance (Tata AIA Life) said it has tied up with East Consultancy Services to offer Aadhaar-based paperless offline e-KYC service.
- The formal employment in India grew by a robust 28.6% in 2019-20 on the back of major policy reforms of the government, including the roll-out of GST, allowing fixed-term contracts across sectors and lower exits by EPFO subscribers because of better returns on PF deposits and services offered by the retirement fund body.
- India was second biggest growth driver of primary energy consumption in the world, behind China, in 2019 even though it witnessed fall in demand in oil and coal, according to BP Statistical Review.
- The Asian Development Bank said countries in Developing Asia will “barely grow” in 2020, while India’s economy is forecast to contract by 4 per cent this fiscal due to the adverse effect of the coronavirus pandemic.
- The United Nations’ (UN) World Refugee Day is observed on June 20 each year to commemorate the obstacles refugees face each year, while also celebrating their courage and strength. The theme of World Refugee Day this year is “every action counts.”
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|