1. The National Green Tribunal ruled on October 20, 2020 that the environmental clearance granted to the Kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation Project in Telangana was in violation of legal requirements.
2. In a first, NASA’s OSIRIS-REx spacecraft successfully touched on Bennu asteroid’s surface to collect dust and pebbles on October 20, 2020. The collected particles will reach Earth by 2023.
3. The Union Cabinet on October 21, 2020 approved bonus for central government employees for the year 2019-2020. Over 30.67 lakh employees are expected to benefit from this decision.
4. Delhi Capitals (DC) batsman Shikhar Dhawan on October 20, 2020, became the first cricketer in the history of the Indian Premier League to score back-to-back centuries.
5. The government has banned sale of natural gas and coal-bed methane to self under its new gas marketing freedom guidelines. This means that natural gas producers will not be able to buy their produce.
6. The India-Vietnam virtual Business Forum was held on October 20, 2020. During the video conference, both the nations reaffirmed growing bilateral trade and the investment ties between the two nations.
7. World Statistics Day was observed across the world on October 20, 2020. The day’s theme this year was ‘Connecting the world with data we can trust’.
8. The Union Cabinet on October 21, 2020, approved the MoU signed between India and Nigeria on cooperation in the exploration and uses of outer space for peaceful purposes.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|