- The Northeast Frontier Railway Construction Organisation has built India’s tallest railway pier bridge — 100 m tall equivalent to a 33-storey building, across river Makru in the Tamenglong district of Manipur.
- Union Minister of Textiles and WCD, Smriti Zubin Irani has inaugurated a symposium on Emerging Opportunities for Indian Textiles and Crafts held in New Delhi.
- Union Cabinet has approved the Phase- 2 of the Swachh Bharat Mission, Grameen till 2024-25, which will focus on Open Defecation Free Plus (ODF Plus).
- Information and Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadekar released the Reference Annual, India 2020 and Bharat 2020 in New Delhi. E-version of the year books were also released on this occasion.
- Four Railway Stations in Uttar Pradesh’s Prayagraj will now sport new names, a move aimed at reviving the identity of the ancient city.
- Haryana Governor Satyadeo Narain Arya said that Atal Kisan -Majdoor canteens would be established in the ‘mandis’ and sugar mills of the state to provide affordable, cheap meals to farmers and labourers at concessional rate of Rs 10 per plate.
- Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb inaugurated the first-ever 2 days long Bharat-Bangla Paryatan Utsav at Agartala Ujjayanta Palace
- India ranked 77th on a sustainability index that takes into account per capita carbon emissions and the ability of children in a nation to live healthy lives and was placed 131st on a ranking that measures the best chance at survival and well-being for children, according to a UN-backed report.
- India will be the Guest of Honour at the International Tourism Fair of Madagascar, said Abhay Kumar, India’s Ambassador to Madagascar, in Antananarivo.
- HDFC Bank, MasterCard and SAP Concur have joined hands for spending management services for the corporate sector.
- India will switch to the world’s cleanest petrol and diesel from April 1 as it leapfrogs straight to Euro-VI emission compliant fuels from Euro-IV grades now – a feat achieved in just three years and not seen in any of the large economies around the globe.
- Veteran Indian left-arm spinner Pragyan Ojha announced his retirement from international and first-class cricket with immediate effect.
- Sarita Moor and Pinki clinched a gold medal in their respective weight categories in the ongoing Asian Wrestling Championships.
- Larry Tesler, the Silicon Valley pioneer who created the now-ubiquitous computer concepts such as “cut,” “copy” and “paste,” has died. He was 74.
- TN Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswamy declaring that February 24, which marks the birth anniversary of former Chief Minister Jayalalitha, will be observed as the ‘State Girl Child Protection Day’.
- International Mother Language Day is celebrated every year on 21st February. The main purpose of celebrating this day is to promote the awareness of language and cultural diversity all across the world. It was first announced by UNESCO on November 17, 1999.The theme for International Mother Language Day 2020 is ‘Languages without borders’
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|