1. Airbus is planning to launch World’s first Commercial Hydrogen aircraft by 2035. The aviation company launched three concepts for the first zero-emission commercial aircraft on September 21, 2020.
2. The World Rhino Day is celebrated every year on September 22nd to create awareness regarding the threats faced by 5 rhinoceros species living in Asia and Africa.
3. The Minister of State for Shipping, Mansukh Mandaviya recently launched India’s first direct Cargo Ferry service to the Maldives. The service will help expand the business and trade relations between the two nations and provide a boost to India’s Neighbourhood First Policy.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched nine highway projects and Optical Fibre Internet Services under the “Ghar Tak Fibre” scheme in Bihar on September 21, 2020.
5. The International Day of Peace was observed this year on September 21st with the theme- Shaping Peace Together. The UN General Assembly declared that the day should be commemorated by observing 24 hours of non-violence and cease-fire across the world. The day is devoted to strengthening the ideals of peace.
6. World no. one Novak Djokovic won his record 36th Masters Title by winning the men’s singles title in the Italian Open. The Serbian player defeated Diego Schwartzman in two straight sets of 7-5, 6-3 to clinch the trophy.
7. The IIIT Laws Amendment Bill 2020 seeks to declare five IIITs in Public-Private Partnership (PPP) mode -IIIT Bhopal, IIIT Agartala, IIIT Surat, IIIT Bhagalpur and IIIT Raichur as Institutions of National importance.
8. The Supreme Court on September 21, 2020 observed that the right to protest is not an absolute right and it comes with certain restrictions. The court stated that while there is no dispute that citizens have the right to protest, a balance has to be maintained between the right to protest and the right to mobility for others.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|