1. An injury-ravaged young Indian team beat Australia by three wickets against all odds in the final Test of the series at The Gabba to take the series 2-1. With this victory, India has retained the Border-Gavaskar trophy.
2. The government has appointed KIC Housing Finance chief executive officer (CEO) Siddhartha Mohanty as the managing director of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC).
3. The government has appointed Sanjeev Kumar as Chairman and Managing Director of Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd (TCIL) .
4. In Karnataka, Chief Minister B. S. Yediyurappa launched Avolokana software that will enable the government to access data on sanctions and expenditures incurred by 39 departments on 1,800 programmes implemented by them.
5. In yet another milestone, DRDO successfully conducted captive and release trial of indigenously developed Smart Anti-Airfield Weapon SAAW from Indian Hawk-Mk132 of HAL off the Odisha coast.
6. Tripura observed the 42nd anniversary of the recognition of Kokborok dialect as an official language of the state with a series of programs and colorful events. Tripura chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb delivered his speech during the event. He announced that the state Cabinet has decided to rename Barmura hill range as ‘Hathai Kotor’.
7. NITI Aayog released the second edition of the India Innovation Index-2020. The index demonstrates the government’s continued commitment towards transforming the country into an innovation-driven economy. In the 2020 ranking, Karnataka retained its first position in the Major States category. Maharashtra moved one position higher and stood at 2nd spot while Tamil Nadu slid to 3rd position. In the North East and Hill States category, Himachal Pradesh stands at first position followed by Uttarakhand and Manipur. Delhi stands at the first position while Chandigarh retained its second spot in the Union Territories and small States category.
8. Indian Postal Department has launched on 24th January 2021 Sukanya Samriddhi Account (SSA) scheme to mark the National Girl Child Day to promote awareness about the scheme and can be opened with a minimum amount of Rs.250/- by a parent or guardian of a girl child up to the age of 10 years.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|