- State Bank of India signed MoU with the Bank of China to boost business opportunities —State Bank of India has signed a pact with the Bank of China to boost opportunities. SBI signed an MoU to enhance business synergies between both the Banks. Through this pact, both SBI and BoC will gain direct access to their respective markets of operation.
- Operation Sunrise: India and Myanmar jointly destroy insurgent’s camps —The India and Myanmar’s armies have, in a coordinated operation, destroyed at least 10 camps belonging to an insurgent group in Myanmar, which had become a threat to India’s mega Kaladan Project in the neighboring country.
- Threats to Bumphead Parrot Fish in Andaman —Bumphead parrotfish, Bolbometopon muricatum, is an important component of the coral reef ecosystem, but is highly endangered globally. It is categorized as ‘vulnerable’ in the Red List of the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN). A group of researchers recently studied the distribution, abundance, and dangers to this species in the waters of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Delhi Police get hi-tech bus worth Rupees 3.7 Crore for Emergency situations —In a first-of-its-kind bus, the Delhi police inducted a Mobile Command and Control Vehicles (MCCV) with all modern equipment into service. The bus, built by Bengaluru-based firm Mistral at the cost of Rupees 3.7 crore, is fitted with the latest equipment including Integrated Communication System (ICS), voice logger and CCTV surveillance among others.
- EV Charging Stations to be established in Bengaluru —In order to reduce the burden for the electric vehicle users who hunt for charging stations in the city Electric Vehicles charging Stations has been planned to be established in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- WHO panel Calls for Registry of all Human gene editing Research —World Health Organization experts said it would be irresponsible for any scientist to conduct human gene-editing studies in people, and a central registry of research plans should be set up to ensure transparency.
- Indian American Neomi Rao Sworn in as Judge of District of Columbia Court —Neomi Jehangir Rao, a prominent Indian-American lawyer, has been sworn in as U.S. Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia Circuit Court of Appeals. She has become the second from the community to be a part of the powerful court considered next only to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- RBI Governor Called for Permanent Status to Finance Commission —Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor Shaktikanta Das called for permanent status to Finance Commission. RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das is also the member of the fifteenth finance commission.
- Pakistan to Receive over 2 Billion US Dollars Loan from China —Cash-strapped Pakistan will receive over 2 billion US Dollars loan from China to provide a boost to its ailing economy.
- Neeraj Chopra to Lead Indian Athletics team in Asian Championships —Star Javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra was named to lead a 39-member Indian athletics team for next month’s Asian Championships in Doha, with sprint sensation Hima Das also making the cut in 400m despite her recent below-par show.
24th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
24th March 2019 Current Affairs PDF: Download
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|