- Anika Chebrolu 14-year-old Indian-American girl has won a USD 25,000 young scientist challenge for a discovery that could provide a potential treatment for COVID-19.
- Rakayet Ul Karim Nakim, a native of Chittagong, Bangladesh, has won the 12th edition of the Greenstorm International Nature Photography Contest conducted in association with UNEP in connection with the World Environment Day.
- To keep a check on the declining numbers of elephants in the state, the West Bengal Government launched marketing campaign to prevent deaths of elephants from electrocution.
- Mizoram, the state government has decided to observe ‘COVID-19 – No Tolerance Fortnight’ beginning from 26th October as a containment measure to flatten the curve of Covid-19 in the state. ‘COVID-19 – No Tolerance Fortnight’
- The Punjab Cabinet cleared the decks for the state to launch its own Scheduled Caste Post Matric Scholarship Scheme in place of the Centre’s scheme, in order to facilitate students to pursue higher education in government and private institutions.
- Prahlad Singh Patel, Union Minister of State for Culture and Tourism (I/C), virtually launched ‘Life in Miniature’ project, collaboration between the National Museum, New Delhi, Ministry of Culture, and Google Arts & Culture.
- The Karnataka cabinet granted approval to implement the Bhagyalakshmi scheme, which provides financial security to girl child of BPL families, through Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana of the postal department instead of LIC.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister, Trivendra Singh Rawat has inaugurated Integrated Model Agricultural Village scheme (Ekikrit Adarsh Krishi Gram Yojana) in the state in partnership with NABARD.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|