1. The Reserve Bank has restricted American Express Banking Corp and Diners Club International Ltd from on boarding new domestic customers onto their card networks from May 1 for violating data storage norms.
2. India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) stated that the cost of vaccinating all citizens above the age of 18 years against Covid-19 will amount to Rs. 67,193 crores. It is to be noted that of total Rs. 67,193 crores, states together will incur Rs.46, 323 crores.
3. India exported agricultural commodities worth Rs 2.74 lakh crore till February of the 2020-21 fiscal, up by 16.88 per cent from Rs 2.31 lakh crore in the year-ago period, notwithstanding the pandemic, the agriculture ministry said.
4. Tamil Nadu teenager Arjun Kalyan became India’s 68th Chess Grandmaster when he crossed the 2500 ELO mark after beating Dragan Kosic in the fifth round of GM Round Robin “Rujna Zore-3” in Serbia.
5. The National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) announced the appointment of Rekha M Menon, Chairperson and Senior Managing Director at Accenture in India as its Chairperson for 2021-22.
6. Software-engineer turned social entrepreneur, Rumana Sinha Sehgal has been awarded the prestigious ‘Nelson Mandela World Humanitarian Award 2021’ by the Diplomatic Mission Global Peace.
7. NASA’s Perseverance rover on Mars has made oxygen from the planet’s carbon dioxide atmosphere. It is the second successful technology demonstration on the mission, which flew a mini-helicopter.
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the distribution of e-property cards under the SWAMITVA scheme through video conferencing.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|