- India was ranked at the 63rd position in the 2019 Ease of Doing Business rankings. The rankings were released by the World Bank on October 24, 2019. In 2014, India was ranked at the 77th position.
- Kanya Sumangala Yojana was launched in Uttar Pradesh for the education, health and financial security of every girl child. The scheme was launched by UP CM Yogi Adityanath on October 25, 2019.
- Rohit Sharma has become the third Indian batsman to enter the top 10 list in all formats of cricket. His memorable run during India’s test series against South Africa led him to jump 12 positions to be ranked 10th in the ICC Test Player Rankings. The only two Indian batsmen who have entered the top 10 list in all formats of cricket include Virat Kohli and Gautam Gambhir.
- The BJP won 105 seats in the Maharashtra assembly elections 2019, while its ally the Shiv Sena won 56 seats. The Congress won 44 seats and the NCP won 54 seats.
- Aaditya Thackeray, the Yuva Sena chief won from Worli by a margin of over 67,000 votes. The youngest of the Thackerays has created history by becoming the first member of the Shiv Sena family in 50 years to contest and win an election.
- Pankaja Munde, daughter of late BJP leader Gopinath Munde lost her Parli seat to her cousin Dhananjay Munde. Pankaja Munde, sitting MLA from Parli, was seeking re-election.
- Gandhinagar has become the first kerosene-free district of Gujarat. The Union Home Minister Amit Shah allotted over 1000 free LPG connections to women of the district.
- The National Unity Day is celebrated on October 31, 2019 to commemorate the birth anniversary of Ironman Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. This year to mark the day, the Union Home Minister Amit Shah will launch the commemorative Run for Unity from Major Dhyanchand National Stadium, New Delhi.
- The Union Government recently relaxed norms for setting up petrol pumps, enabling the non-oil companies to run petrol pumps. With this, private and foreign companies will be allowed to enter the fuel retailing sector.
- The Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) the maximum seats in Haryana – 40, however, the party could not secure majority to form government in the state. Total 46 seats are required to form a Government in Haryana.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|