- After 35 years, India has assumed the Chairmanship of the Governing Body of International Labour Organization, ILO.24th October 2020 Current affairs
- Andorra (officially the Principality of Andorra) has joined the International Monetary Fund(IMF) to become its 190th member.
- The US Agency for International Development (USAID) has introduced two new awards totalling $5 million to Catalyst Management Service’s COVID Action Collaborative (CAC) and the Wadhwani Institute for Artificial Intelligence as a part of the US authorities help to India’s Covid-19 response.
- MasterCard is partnering with Atlantis, a financial technology company headquartered in Singapore, to provide users with a technology solution that will enable them to enjoy a best-in-class digital banking experience.
- The Indian Navy launched anti-ship missile (AShM) by its Missile Corvette INS Prabal with deadly accuracy at maximum range and sinking the target ship.
- The North Atlantic Treaty organisation (NATO) is to setup a new Space Centre in Ramstein, Germany. The centre is to serve as a co-ordination Centre for space observation.
- Ministry of Union Housing and Urban Affairs has recently launched the ‘e-Dharti Geo Portal’ which will integrate legacy drawings such as maps and lease plans in the management information system. It will allow the data to become geographic information system (GIS)-enabled.
- International Snow Leopard Day is observed on October 23 to raise awareness on protection of snow leopards which are endangered.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|