1. Chandrayaan-2, the second moon mission Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), will be carrying laser retroreflector arrays owned by the US space agency National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
2. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will launch 29 satellites including the primary payload EMISAT on April 1, 2019. The PSLV-C45 (Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle), carrying these satellites onboard, will take off from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota.
3. Anti-submarine warfare (ASW) corvette, INS Kadmatt (P 29) will participate in the 15th edition of Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA-19). The Corvette arrived at Langkawi, Malaysia on March 25, 2019, for seven days official visit.
4. American mathematician Karen Uhlenbeck won the Abel Prize 2019. Uhlenbeck’s breakthrough work along with mathematician Jonathan Sacks was on “minimal surfaces such as the surface taken by a soap bubble.
5. The United States President, Donald Trump on March 25, 2019, signed the proclamation recognizing Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights, a disputed land which Israel captured from Syria in 1967.
6. The Indian Navy’s state of the art Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Training Facility (NBCTF) was inaugurated on March 25, 2019, by Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Sunil Lamba at INS Shivaji, Lonavala. The training facility has been named ABHEDYA, which means impenetrable in Sanskrit. The new facility is expected to help train personnel of naval ships fitted with nuclear, biological and chemical detection and protection systems.
7. The annual joint exercise between India and Sri Lanka, ‘Mitra Shakti-VI’, began at Diyatalawa in Sri Lanka on March 26, 2019. The exercise will conclude on April 8, 2019. The exercise is conducted every year as a part of military diplomacy and interaction between the armies of the two nations. It is held in India and Sri Lanka alternatively.
8. The Geneva-based World Economic Forum released its Global Energy Transition Index on March 25, 2019. The index ranks 115 economies on their ability to balance energy security and access with environmental sustainability and affordability. Sweden retained its top spot on the list, followed by Switzerland and Norway in the second and third positions respectively.
9. A leading opposition party in India has announced a minimum income guarantee scheme for the poorest 20 percent of Indian families if voted to power. Under the scheme, 20 percent of India’s most poor families will get Rs 72,000 yearly in their bank accounts. The minimum income support proposal will be called ‘nyay’.
10. A consortium of two Indian oil companies, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, and Indian Oil Corporation Limited has been awarded the exploration rights for Abu Dhabi Onshore Block 1. The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) signed agreements awarding the exploration rights on March 25, 2019.
26th March 2019 Current Affairs PDF: Download
26th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|