- Eight-time MLA Kalidas Kolambkar was appointed by Maharashtra Governor BS Koshyari as the pro-tem speaker of the Maharashtra assembly.
- Uddhav Thackeray is likely to take oath as the new Chief Minister of Maharashtra on November 27, 2019. The Shiv Sena Chief is likely to be appointed as the chief of the NCP-Shiv Sena-Congress Maha Aghadi.
- Cartosat-3 satellite, third-generation satellite with high-resolution imaging capability, will be launched on November 27, 2019. The satellite is an advanced earth observation satellite, which can be used for weather mapping, cartography or army defence and other strategic applications.
- The transgender bill 2019 was passed by the Lok Sabha on August 5, 2019. The transgender community has been protesting for the bill to be sent to a select committee as it fails to address the fundamental right of a transgender to determine his or her identity but rather it confers power to the District Magistrate to grant certificate of identity to Transgender applicants.
- National Milk Day is observed across India every year on November 26 on the birthday of Dr. Varghese Kurien. He is also known as the father of the White Revolution. It was started in 2014 by the Indian Dairy Association (IDA).
- Arcadia Education Project was awarded the prestigious Aga Khan Architecture Award 2019, which includes the construction of a Floating School for marginalized children in South Kanarachor, Bangladesh. The award ceremony was held in Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan.
- National Constitution Day is celebrated on 26 November every year in India. On this day, the efforts of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar are remembered on this day. The Indian constitution was adopted on 26 November 1949 by the Constituent Assembly of India.
- Justice Pinaki Chandra Ghose, the Chairman of Lokpal, recently launched the logo of Lokpal and officially adopted “मा गृधः कस्यस्विद्धनम्” as the motto of the Lokpal. The motto implies “Do not be greedy for anyone’s wealth.”
- Union Minister G. Kishan Reddy on November 26, 2019 introduced the Bill regarding the merger of Union territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu in Lok Sabha. The Bill is named as “Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu (Merger of Union Territories) Bill, 2019”.
- India and China will undertake the bilateral military exercise ‘Hand in Hand’ from December 7, 2019. The exercise will go on for 13 days and will conclude on December 20, 2019.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|