- Prime Minister Narendra Modi virtually launched Kisan Suryodaya Yojana along with 2 other key projects in Gujarat on October 24, 2020. Under Kisan Suryodaya Yojana, farmers will be able to avail of power supply from 5 am to 9 pm.
- Prime Minister Modi e-dedicated country’s biggest cardiac hospital at U.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Center and launched a Mobile Application for tele-cardiology at Civil Hospital campus in Ahmedabad.
- Bangladesh has launched a ‘no mask, no service’ policy in the wake of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Under the policy, no service will be provided to the people who are not wearing masks.
- Uttar Pradesh has secured the first place under PM-SVANidhi Scheme by approving the highest number of loans in the country. PM-SVANidhi is one of the most ambitious schemes of Central Government. It aims to benefit street vendors in rural, urban and pre-urban areas.
- Sudan has agreed to normalise ties with Israel in a deal brokered with the help of US President Donald Trump. With this, Sudan has become the third Arab nation to normalise relations with Israel this year after Bahrain and the UAE.
- Bangladesh has sought financial support worth USD 500 million from the World Bank for COVID 19 vaccine in the country. The fund will be utilised for the procurement and distribution of the vaccine.
- Pakistan will remain on the grey list of global terror financing watchdog, Financial Action Task Force (FATF) till February 2021, as it has not fulfilled six out of the 27 mandates to check terror funding.
- Bhutan is not a member of the International Labour Organisation. The other UN member states that are not members of the ILO include Andorra, Liechtenstein, Micronesia, Monaco, Nauru, and North Korea.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|