- Delhi’s Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium will be renamed as Arun Jaitley Stadium in the memory of the late Union Minister, who had served as the DDCA President from 1999 to 2013.
- In the first-round match of the US Open between India’s Sumit Nagal and Swiss ace Roger Federer, the former stunned the tennis legend by claiming the first set 6-4. Nagal had qualified for the US Open main draw and became the youngest Indian in 25 years to qualify for the main draw of a Grand Slam.
- DGCA has banned some 15-inch MacBook Pro laptops sold by Apple between September 2015 and February 2017 from flights. The regulatory body said that these laptops have been deemed fire hazard because their batteries can overheat.
- US President Donald Trump pressed the G7 group to reinstate Russia as a permanent member of the grouping, saying it would be better to have Russia inside the group than outside. However, no consensus was reached on whether or not to invite Russia to the next year’s G7 summit in the United States.
- The United States will be hosting G7 Summit 2020. President Donald Trump announced on August 26, 2019 that he is looking at hosting the next G7 at his Trump National Doral Miami Golf Resort.
- Brazil has rejected the $22 million aid pledged by the G7 nations to fight the Amazon rainforest fire. Brazil’s Chief of staff to President, Onyx Lorenzoni said, “We appreciate the offer but maybe those resources are more relevant to reforest Europe.”
- The Indo Pacific Chiefs of Defence (CHOD) Conference 2019 will be held in Bangkok, Thailand. Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa, the Chairman Chiefs of Staff Committee (COSC) and Chief of the Air Staff, will represent India at the Conference.
- Andhra Pradesh government announced that the construction works relating to the Polavaram project will taken up again from November 2019, after the rainy season. Under the Polavaram project, a dam is being constructed across the Godavari River in West & East Godavari Districts of Andhra Pradesh.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced to waive water arrears of consumers who live in E, F, G and H colonies and have functional domestic water meters. In Delhi, colonies are categorized from A to H.
- Sudan requested the United Nations Security Council to lift its suspension of troop withdrawals and ensure all peacekeepers leave Darfur by June 2020. Omer Mohamed Siddig, Sudan’s U.N. Ambassador, informed the council that it’s time to shift from peacekeeping to peace-building in Darfur.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|