- A day ahead of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s birth anniversary, the Union Cabinet on Tuesday approved Atal Bhujal Yojana (ATAL JAL) with a budget of Rs 6000 crores aimed at sustainable groundwater management.
- Information and Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadekar announced that NDA government is bringing Digital Radio in 2024 at an annual Akashvani awards function in New Delhi.
- The Income Tax Department has said that it will be mandatory to link Permanent Account Number (PAN) with Aadhaar by the end of this month.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik inaugurated the five-day annual Gopalpur beach festival at the famous seaside town of Gopalpur.
- On January 2, K T Rama Rao, Minister for IT and Industries, would officially declare 2020 as the Year of AI for Telangana announce exciting AI projects and launch the calendar of events.
- The first tripartite Memorandum of Agreement was signed between the department of Fisheries Government of India, NARBARD and the Government of Tamil Nadu for the implementation of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development Fund (FIDF).
- The Centre has given in-principle approval to the Silver Line, a semi-high speed railway project from Thiruvananthapuram to Kasaragod. The double line project can cover up to 200 km/hr.
- Tamil Nadu has emerged as the topper in coverage of area under micro-irrigation (MI) this year. Of about 3.64 lakh hectares brought under MI, Tamil Nadu accounts for around 1.39 lakh hectares, accounting for 38% of the total coverage in the country.
- PM Narendra Modi will visit Brussels in 2020 for the next India-EU Summit aimed at expanding strategic partnership with Europe.
- An Earth observation satellite jointly developed by China and Brazil was launched into space under a bilateral programme seen as a template for broader cooperation among BRICS nations.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|