1. Assam’s tableau was adjudged the best among all the 16 participating states and union territories at the Republic Day Parade 2020. The tableau was based on the theme ‘Land of Unique Craftsmanship and Culture’.
2. The Supreme Court has fixed 10 days to hear all the cases related to discrimination against women at religious places including the Sabarimala temple. The top court had in its 2018 judgement allowed all women to enter the Sabarimala temple, irrespective of their age.
3. Saudi Arabia has refused to allow Israeli citizens from visiting the country. The gulf kingdom does not share any diplomatic relations with Israel due to the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
4. Union Minister Nitin Gadkari has recently launched the online web portal ‘GATI’. This portal allows everyone to register complaints related to the national highway construction.
5. Lala Lajpat Rai’s birthday is celebrated every year on January 28. This year, Lala Lajpat Rai’s 155th birthday was celebrated. He was born on January 28, 1865 in Monga district of Punjab.
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the Global Potato Conclave 2020 in Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat on January 28, 2020. Scientists from various countries are participating in Global Potato Conclave. They will discuss important aspects related to the world’s food and nutrition demand.
7. India origin theatre artist Sanjana Kapoor has been selected for prestigious French honour of ”Chevalier dans lOrdre des Arts et des Lettres (Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters).
8. West Bengal has become the fourth state to pass anti-CAA resolution on January 27, 2020. The West Bengal state government’s resolution demands that the controversial CAA law be repealed and NPR, NRC be withdrawn.
9. The Union Government has targeted to install 175 Giga Watt renewable energy by 2022 to build a healthy planet with less carbon intensive economy.
10. Rajinikanth will soon feature in a Man vs Wild episode with survivalist and popular adventurer Bear Grylls. PM Modi had featured in one of the episodes of the survival series in 2019.The episode was shot at the Jim Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|