- Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced a slew of measures to deal with the economic distress caused due to the coronavirus pandemic and the subsequent lockdown announced to deal with the situation.
- In a rare move, the Election Commission of India allowed use of indelible ink to stamp home quarantine tags on people following a surge in cases of Covid-19 in the country.
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswamy announced that Tamil Nadu’s newest, 38th district will be formed in Mayiladuthurai.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched Mo Jeeban programme and urged people to take a pledge to stay indoors.
- Amidst the coronavirus pandemic, a man in China’s southwestern Yunnan province has died of Hantavirus, a disease spread by rodents.
- Saudi Arabia’s King Salman chaired an emergency virtual summit of G20 leaders, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, to advance the coordinated response to the novel coronavirus pandemic that has claimed nearly 19,000 lives and upended life and businesses across the globe.
- The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) launched a new platform “Global Network Resiliency Platform” to help global networks under increasing strain and facing rising demand during the COVID-19 crisis to remain “safer, stronger and more connected”.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has initiated a global mega trial of the four most promising drugs that may cure the novel coronavirus.
- The United Nations launched a USD 2 billion global humanitarian response plan to fund the fight against the coronavirus pandemic in the world’s poorest countries, warning that it is threatening the entire human race.
- Jana Small Finance Bank, along with National Payment Corporation of India, has launched a UPI QR-based loan installment payment facility for its customers.
- The finance minister as a part of financial package in the wake of coronavirus outbreak has extended the last date for filing income tax return for FY19 to June 30, 2020.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has introduced an AI bot called ‘Clara’ to help people assess potential symptoms of COVID-19.
- IIM Bangalore topped the D2C Competitive B-Schools 2020 ranking, outshining everyone. IIM Kozhikode, known for its lush campus and its enterprising students, was ranked a close second.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|