1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Fit India Movement on the occasion of National Sports day at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium in New Delhi on August 29th, 2019. The Prime Minister said, “Only a fit person, fit family and a fit society will pave way for a great and new India.”
2. The International Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI) has received approval from Union Cabinet. The Cabinet, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, approved the establishment of CDRI along with its supporting Secretariat Office in New Delhi.
3. Pakistan has successfully test-fired nuclear-capable surface-to-surface ballistic missile Ghaznavi from Sonmiani test range near Karachi. The Ghaznavi missile is capable of delivering different types of warheads including nuclear and conventional up to a range of 290 km.
4. India is set to impose a nation-wide ban on single-use plastic on October 2, 2019, on the occasion of the 100th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. As per reports, six single-use plastic items will be scrapped with effect from the day including plastic bags, straws, cups, plates, small bottles and certain types of sachets.
5. Dhyan Chand’s birthday is celebrated as National Sports Day in India. Today is the 115th birth anniversary of Dhyan Chand. Dhyan Chand had scored more than 400 goals in his career and won gold medals for India at 1928, 1932 and 1936 Olympics.
6. Governor Satya Pal Malik recently announced that the government will open 50 new colleges in the region to enhance educational facilities in the valley. Malik also announced 50,000 government jobs for youth in Jammu and Kashmir.
7. Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) organized the 12th India Security Summit in New Delhi. It was organized by and is officially supported by Union Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. The theme of this edition of summit was “Towards New National Cyber Security Strategy”.
8. Tamil Nadu government has banned sex reassignment surgeries on intersex infants and children. The government cited a WHO report that stated such procedures are medically unnecessary and often irreversible, with lifelong consequences on intersex person’s physical and mental health.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|