1. The Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) has been renamed as Ministry of Education. The decision was taken during a cabinet meeting chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
2. The International Tiger Day was observed on July 29, 2002. The day is celebrated every year across the globe to create awareness regarding tiger conservation. The Union Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar released All India Tiger Estimation Report-2018 on July 28, 2020.
3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with Mauritius PM Pravind Jugnauth will jointly inaugurate the nation’s new Supreme Court building on July 30, 2020. The new Supreme Court building of Mauritius has been constructed with the Indian grant assistance.
4. The Tripura government has sought permission from the Supreme Court to appoint 10,000 terminated teachers as peons. The Tripura government, under the Revised Employment Policy, 2003, had recruited 1,035 PGTs, 4,666 TGTs and 4,612 UGTs in 2010 and 2014 through the oral interview but their appointment was quashed by the high court set on May 7, 2014.
5. The first batch of five Rafale combat aircraft landed at the Ambala Air Force Station in India on July 29, 2020. The jets were welcomed in India with a water cannon salute. The pilots of the much-awaited first batch of Rafale aircraft from France were received by Air Force Chief Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria.
6. The Union Cabinet has approved a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between India and Zimbabwe to expand cooperation in the field of Traditional Systems of Medicine and Homeopathy. The agreement was signed on November 3, 2018.
7. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) on July 29 announced that it has approved USD 3 million grants to India from its Asia Pacific Disaster Respond Fund. The bank has provided the grant to support India’s emergency response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
8. Russia’s first potential COVID-19 vaccine is likely to get local regulatory approval in the first half of August. The vaccine is expected to be first administered to frontline health workers.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|