- More than 1,000 delegates and over 50 global CEOs are expected to participate in the two-day global Aviation Summit scheduled to be held on January 15 and 16 next year in Mumbai, according to the Civil Aviation Ministry. The ministry along with industry body FICCI would be organising the summit with the theme is “Flying for all especially for the next 6 billion”.
- The ISRO launched its workhouse rocket PSLV-C43 carrying India’s earth observation satellite HysIS and 30 other from 8 countries the US (23 satellites), Australia, Canada, Columbia, Finland, Malaysia, Netherlands and Spain (one satellite each) from Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota.
- India –UK joint naval exercise “Konkan-2018” has started at Goa and would go on till December 6.
- Stunting among children under five has fallen globally from 32.6 per cent in 2000 to 22.2 per cent in 2017, but India is home to almost a third of the world’s stunted children, according to Global Nutrition Report published by the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- In a one-of-its-kind initiative, a private firm, in association with the state government, is set to build a world class autism township near Kolkata, where children and adults suffering from the developmental disorder can receive training, treatment and boarding facilities.
- Mumbai based startup Emotix, an advanced robotics company founded by three IITians, has launched a conversational child companion robot, Miko2.
- Prime Minister Modi, who arrived in Buenos Aires to attend the G-20 Summit, will participate in the first ever trilateral meeting between Japan, America and India and the 2nd Russia, India China, which is taking place after 12 years.
- The first Sustainable Blue Economy Conference was held in Nairobi, capital of Kenya.
- RBI eased the minimum holding period (MHP) norm for the NBFC sector companies to sell or securitise their loans in order to ease the liquidity crunch.
- The Central Government has decided to transfer Air India’s debt worth Rs. 29000 crore to a special purpose vehicle.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|