- The Indian Government has banned the export of onion seeds with immediate effect. The ban has been imposed amid concerns regarding Onion seeds’ shortage ahead of the next sowing season.
- Tamil Nadu Governor Bhanwarlal Purohit has given his assent to a state bill that seeks to provide 7.5 percent reservation to government school students in medical admission.
- Indian Railways has launched the ‘Meri Saheli’ initiative that aims to focus on the safety of women passengers travelling through trains across all the zones.
- The US economy has registered a record growth of 33 percent in the third quarter of the current Fiscal Year, the fastest pace amid the COVID-19 pandemic. This shows that the nation has finally started to pull itself back together.
- The Union Cabinet on October 29, 2020 approved the signing of MoC between India and Japan to expand bilateral cooperation in Information and Communication Technologies field.
- Kerala’s State Health Department has decided to set up post-Covid treatment clinics across the state. Almost 10 percent of the recovered COVID patients have reported serious health issues in the state.
- India and Mexico held their 8th Joint Commission Meeting virtually on October 29, 2020. The meeting was co-chaired by the Indian External Affairs Minister Dr. S Jaishankar and Mexico’s Foreign Affairs Minister Marcelo Ebrard. During the meeting, the two nations reviewed their bilateral cooperation in several areas including agriculture, trade, investment, education and health.
- A fatal terror attack at the Notre-Dame Basilica in Nice, France led to the gruesome killing of two women and a man on October 29, 2020. A young Tunisian man armed with a knife had attacked worshipers in a French church, killing three people and injuring others.
- India crosses a Landmark Milestone. Active caseload below 6 lakh for the first time after 85 days. Active case load only 7.35% of Total Positive Cases. India has achieved a significant milestone in its fight against COVID. The active caseload has fallen below 6 lakh for the first time in nearly three months (85 days). India has registered 5.94 lakh active cases today. The active caseload was 5.95 lakh on 6th August. Presently the active cases comprise only 7.35% of the total positive cases of the country standing at 5,94, 386. This has strengthened its trend of steady decline.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|