- The Union Ministry of Home Affairs has announced fresh new Unlock 4.0 guidelines, which will come into effect from September 1, 2020. Under Unlock 4.0 guidelines, the Home Ministry has given a go-ahead to the resumption of metro services from September 7, 2020 in a calibrated manner. Now, both Delhi Metro and Noida metro are gearing up to resume operations for the public from September 7 in a staggered manner.
- Lebanon’s Ambassador to Germany, Mustapha Adib is set to become the country’s next Prime Minister. Adib was named by four former Lebanon Prime Ministers as their choice for the post.
- The United Arab Emirates has launched ‘Agriota’, an e-market platform to bridge the gap between Indian farmers and its food industry. Agriota is a new technology-driven agri-commodity trading and sourcing e-market platform, which will allow the rural farmers in India to bypass intermediaries optimise the supply chain and ensure traceability to create value for all stakeholders.
- India set a record for the world’s highest single-day spike in coronavirus cases by reporting 80,092 fresh COVID-19 cases on August 30, 2020. India became the first country in the world to cross the 80,000 mark in a single-day case rise since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, surpassing even the United States- the worst-affected nation so far.
- The International scheduled commercial flight operations will remain suspended till September 30, 2020, as per the latest order by the Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on August 30, 2020, announced that from now on September will be observed as ‘Nutrition Month’. He shared the information while talking about the importance of following a nutritious diet in his monthly ‘Mann in Baat’ radio programme.
- India and Russia were announced on August 30, 2020, as the joint winners of FIDE (International Chess Federation) Chess Olympiad as Divya Deshmukh and Nihal Sarin lost connection to their games in the 2nd round and had to forfeit.
- The Hollywood star Chadwick Boseman, best known for his work in ‘Black Panther’ passed away on August 28, 2020, after a four-year-long battle with colon cancer. He was 43.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|