- Airtel Payments Bank has partnered with MasterCard to build customized solutions for payments such as tap-and-pay NFC, credit facility and other neighborhood banking services for farmers and SMEs.
- National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched an artificial intelligence (AI)-based chatbot to create awareness around its digital payment platforms like FASTag, RuPay and UPI. Called PAi, the chatbot aims to improve digital financial inclusion in the country.
- E-commerce platform Flipkart and the Karnataka State Mango Development and Marketing Corporation Ltd. signed a Memorandum of Understanding, enabling farmers to sell their fresh produce online.
- Rating agency Standard and Poor’s said the Indian economy will contract 5% in FY21 assuming that the ongoing coronavirus pandemic will peak by September quarter. S&P’s Indian arm Crisil made similar forecasts.
- Researchers at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM), along with the University of North Texas and US Army Research Laboratory, have developed a magnesium alloy with significantly improved properties that can replace steel and aluminium in automotive and aerospace components.
- SN Rajeswari,57, General Manager, New India Assurance(NIA),has been selected by the Banks Board Bureau (BBB), as the CMD of the Delhi based Oriental Insurance Company(OIC).
- Ola Electric Mobility Pvt Ltd, the electric vehicle arm of Ola, has acquired Amsterdam-based Etergo BV, manufacturer of electric scooters.
- J.K. Rowling published the first chapters of a fairy tale about a monster known as the Ickabog, an allegory about truth and abuse of power that is free online so that children can read it during coronavirus lockdown.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|