AAI Recruitment 2021: Apply for 90 Apprentices vacancies. Airports Authority of India invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Apprentices Posts through AAI official notification October 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Oct-2021.
AAI Vacancy Notification
AAI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Aeronautics/ Aerospace (Graduate)||2|
|ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics)||24|
AAI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
AAI Qualification Details
|Civil (Graduate)||Degree in Engineering, Diploma|
|ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics)||ITI, NCVT certificate|
AAI Eligibility Details
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible
- Candidates passed Degree/Diploma in 2019 or after 2019 are eligible
- Candidates applying for more than one Discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
- Duration Period for Training is 24 Months
Age Limit: As per the Airports Authority of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 26 years, as on 30-Sep-2021.
As per the Airports Authority of India Norms
No Application Fee
Merit List, Certificates Verification, Testimonials, Medical Certificate & Interview
AAI Salary Details
|Discipline Name||Stipend (Per Month)|
|Computer Science/Information Technology (Graduate)|
|Computer Science/Information Technology (Diploma)|
|ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics)||Rs.9000/-|
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the AAI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on AAI Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices, ITI Apprentices Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in AAI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete AAI Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Oct-2021
AAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – Graduate/Diploma Apprentices: Click Here
- Official Notification – ITI Apprentices: Click Here
- Apply Online – Graduate/Diploma Apprentices: Click Here
- Apply Online – ITI Apprentices: Click Here
- Official Website: aai.aero
For Graduate/Diploma Apprentices:
For any Queries, Candidates may please email or reach on to – Northern Region Students Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Phone No: 0512-2584056/2584057/2580349
For ITI Apprentices:
For any Clarification/Queries, Candidates may contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666