AASL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 34 Transition Commander, Commander, Co-Pilot vacancies. Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Transition Commander, Commander, Co-Pilot Posts through AASL official notification September 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these AASL Transition Commander, Commander, Co-Pilot jobs before 11th October 2019. Official website of AASL is www.airindia.in recruitment 2019.
AASL Vacancy Details – Transition Commander, Commander, Co-Pilot Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)
No of Posts: 34
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Transition Commander, Commander, Co-Pilot
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Transition Commander & Commander||18|
|Chief of IT||1|
AASL Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Commander (P1)||10+2||Rs.470000-588000/- & Rs.470000-683000/-||55|
|Co-Pilot – First Officer (P2)||10+2||Rs.212000/-||45|
|Co-Pilot – Second Officer (P2)||10+2||Rs.256000-335000/-||45|
|Chief of IT||B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc.||Rs.80000/-||45|
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
SC/ST Candidates – Nil
All Other Candidates – Rs. 1500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for AASL Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for September Airline Allied Services Limited Transition Commander, Commander, Co-Pilot recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the AASL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form AASL Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 11th October 2019.
Address: Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal – 1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
- Start date to submit the Application – 17th September 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 11th October 2019
AASL Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|