AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021: Apply for 05 Assistant Registrar, Assistant Audit Officer vacancies. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Registrar, Assistant Audit Officer Posts through AIISH Mysore official notification July 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13-Aug-2021 05:30 PM.
AIISH Mysore Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore (AIISH Mysore)
No of Posts: 5
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
Post Name: Assistant Registrar, Assistant Audit Officer
Salary: As per AIISH Mysore Norms
AIISH Mysore Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Audit Officer||1|
|Ear Mould Technician||1|
AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
AIISH Mysore Qualification Details
|Assistant Audit Officer|
|Hindi Translator||Diploma, Post Graduation|
|Ear Mould Technician||Diploma, DHLS, DHA&ET|
AIISH Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Audit Officer|
|Ear Mould Technician||Below 30|
As per the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore Norms
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.40/-
- Women & PH Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Written & Practical Skill Test
How to apply for AIISH Mysore Recruitment (Assistant Registrar, Assistant Audit Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570006 on or before 13-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for AIISH Mysore Assistant Registrar, Assistant Audit Officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the AIISH Mysore recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570006 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 13-Aug-2021 05:30 PM.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 13-Aug-2021 05:30 PM
AIISH Mysore Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666