AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2022: Apply for 17 Professor, Associate Professor vacancies. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Professor, Associate Professor Posts through AIISH Mysore official notification November 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09-Jan-2023.
AIISH Mysore Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore (AIISH Mysore)
No of Posts: 17
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
Post Name: Professor, Associate Professor
Salary: As Per AIISH Mysuru Norms
AIISH Mysore Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
AIISH Mysore Qualification Details
|Associate Professor||Master’s Degree, Ph.D|
|Assistant Professor||MBBS, M.S, Master’s Degree|
AIISH Mysore Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
As per the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore Norms
- PWD & Women Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.40/-
- General/OBC & EWS Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online, NEFT
Written Test, Skill Test & Interview
How to apply for AIISH Mysore Recruitment (Professor, Associate Professor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of Chief Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570006 on or before 09-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for AIISH Mysore Professor, Associate Professor Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the AIISH Mysore recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of Chief Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570006 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 09-Jan-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 09-Jan-2023
AIISH Mysore Notification Important Links
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number