Air India Express Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 04 Manager vacancies. Air India Express Limited (Air India Express) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Manager Posts through Air India Express official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Air India Express Manager jobs before 15 days from the date of advertisement. Official website of Air India Express is www.airindiaexpress.in Recruitment 2019.
Air India Express Vacancy Details – Manager Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Air India Express Limited (Air India Express)
Post Name: Manager
No of Posts: 4
Job Location: All India
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Manager – Technical Instructor||2|
|Manager – Performance Instructor||2|
Air India Express Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Graduate or Engineering Graduate
- Maximum Age: 55 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Pre-Employment Medical Exam, Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.110000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Air India Express Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Air India Express recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form Air India Express Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Address: The Chief of HR, Air India Express Limited, Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi – 682016
Air India Express Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 10th July 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 15 days from the date of advertisement