ASI Recruitment 2021: Apply for 01 Deputy Superintending Epigraphist vacancy. Archaeological Survey of India invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Deputy Superintending Epigraphist Posts through ASI official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Jan-2022.
ASI Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
Post Name: Deputy Superintending Epigraphist
Salary: Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month
ASI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per ASI official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, Doctorate Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Master’s Degree in Tamil or Telugu or Malayalam or Kannada with Ancient Indian History as Subject at Bachelor’s Degree Level from a recognized University
- Candidates should have Five years experience in Copying, Deciphering & editing of inscriptions in the concerned discipline
Age Limit: As per the Archaeological Survey of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, As on 26-Jan-2022
As per the Archaeological Survey of India Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for ASI Recruitment (Deputy Superintending Epigraphist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Director (Administration), Archaeological Survey of India, Dharohar Bhawan, 24, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 26-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for ASI Deputy Superintending Epigraphist Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the ASI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy Director (Administration), Archaeological Survey of India, Dharohar Bhawan, 24, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-Jan-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 27-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Jan-2022
ASI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: asiegov.gov.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Telephone No: 23004618
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number