Bangalore University Recruitment 2021: Apply for Various NSS Programme Coordinator vacancies. Bangalore University invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up NSS Programme Coordinator Posts through Bangalore University official notification October 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Oct-2021.
Bangalore University Vacancy Notification
University Name: Bangalore University (Bangalore University)
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: NSS Programme Coordinator
Salary: As per Bangalore University Norms
Bangalore University Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Qualification: Candidate must be:
- Assistant/Associate Professor in the University or Affiliated Colleges.
- Principal of Affiliated College, of the status of Associate Professor with NSS Background.
- NSS Programme Officer for at least 03 years from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Must have undergone NSS Orientation in a TOC/TORC
Age Limit: As per the Bangalore University recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 50 years
As per the Bangalore University Norms
How to apply for Bangalore University Recruitment (NSS Programme Coordinator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Concerned Department of Chairman/Principal, Bangalore University, Jnana Bharathi, Bangalore – 56 on or before 18-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for Bangalore University NSS Programme Coordinator Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Bangalore University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Concerned Department of Chairman/Principal, Bangalore University, Jnana Bharathi, Bangalore – 56 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 18-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Oct-2021
Bangalore University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: eng.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in