BARC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 74 Work Assistant Vacancies. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Work Assistant Posts through BARC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these BARC Work Assistant jobs before 01st July 2019. Official website of BARC is www.barc.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
BARC Vacancy Details – Work Assistant Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Post Name: Work Assistant
No of Posts: 74
Job Location: Mumbai, All India
BARC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 10th or SSC Pass
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st July 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- SC/ST/PWD, Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Preliminary Test, Advanced Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.18000/- Per Month
How to Apply for BARC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the BARC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on BARC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in BARC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete BARC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
BARC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 08th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 01st July 2019