BCU Recruitment 2021: Apply for Various Guest Faculty vacancies. Bangalore City University invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Guest Faculty Posts through BCU official notification September 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09-Sep-2021.
BCU Vacancy Notification
University Name: Bangalore City University (BCU)
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: Guest Faculty
Salary: As per BCU Norms
BCU Subject Details
|Faculty of Science|
|Faculty of Arts|
|Faculty of Commerce|
|Multidisciplinary Constituent College for Women Integrated Honors Degree as per NEP|
BCU Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per BCU official notification candidate should have completed B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BVA, M.Com, MBA, MFA, MIB, MTTM from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Bangalore City University recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be As per BCU Recruitment Norms
As per the Bangalore City University Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for BCU Recruitment (Guest Faculty) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Registrar, Bangalore City University, Central College Campus, Dr. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001 on or before 09-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for BCU Guest Faculty Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the BCU recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the Registrar, Bangalore City University, Central College Campus, Dr. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 09-Sep-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 09-Sep-2021
BCU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: bcu.ac.in
Note: For more Details, Please Contact 080-22131385/22961016, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666