BEL Recruitment 2022: Apply for 39 Project Engineer-I vacancies. Bharat Electronics Limited invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Engineer-I Posts through BEL official notification June 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Uttar Pradesh – Madhya Pradesh Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Jul-2022.
BEL Vacancy Notification
BEL Vacancy Details
|Region Name||No of Posts|
BEL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per BEL official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech in Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Communication/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 02 years of Post-Qualification relevant Industrial Experience.
Age Limit: As per the Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 32 years, as on 01-Jun-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for BEL Recruitment (Project Engineer-I) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below mentioned addresses on or before 06-Jul-2022.
Steps to Apply for BEL Project Engineer-I Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the BEL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned addresses (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 06-Jul-2022.
BEL Offline Address Details
- Punjab: Manager HR (SC&US/HLS&SCB), Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013.
- Assam: Deputy General Manager (MR,MS&ADSN), Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013.
- Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh: Deputy Manager HR (Mil.Com), Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli post, Bengaluru – 560013.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-Jul-2022
BEL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – Punjab Region: Click Here
- Official Notification – Assam Region: Click Here
- Official Notification – UP & MP Region: Click Here
- Application Form – Punjab Region: Click Here
- Application Form – Assam Region: Click Here
- Application Form – UP Region: Click Here
- Application Form – MP Region: Click Here
- Official Website: bel-india.in
- For Punjab Region, Any queries related to advertisement & payment of application fee, Contact us at:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone No: 080-22195629
- For Assam Region, Any queries related to advertisement & payment of application fee, Contact us at:
E-mail: email@example.com, Telephone No: 080-22195314
- For UP & MP Regions, Any queries related to advertisement & payment of application fee, Contact us at:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone No: 080-22195466
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number