BMRCL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 50 Engineer Vacancies. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Engineer Posts through BMRCL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these BMRCL Engineer jobs before
08th April 2019. 06th May 2019. Official website of BMRCL is www.english.bmrc.co.in Recruitment 2019
BMRCL Vacancy Details – Engineer Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Post Name: Engineer
No of Posts: 50
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit|
|Deputy Engineer||Degree/ Diploma||Rs.1,10,000/-||Max 60|
|Executive Engineer||Degree/ Diploma||Rs.60,000/-||Max 60|
|Asst. Executive Engineer||Degree/ Diploma||Rs.50,000/-||Max 60|
|Assistant Engineer||Degree/ Diploma||Rs.40,000/-||Max 60|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for BMRCL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the BMRCL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: If Applicable pay the applicable application fee as per your category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to above mentioned address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
BMRCL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 05th March 2019
- Last date to apply online:
08th April 2019. 06th May 2019