BMRCL Recruitment 2022: Apply for 06 Fire Inspector vacancies. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Fire Inspector Posts through BMRCL official notification May 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 03-Jun-2022.
BMRCL Vacancy Notification
BMRCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per BMRCL official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have minimum 02 years experience with B.E or B.Tech & 03 years experience with B.Sc
- Candidates should have completed 01-year Fire Safety Certification Course from Govt. Recognized University/Institute
Age Limit: As per the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years.
As per the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Norms
How to apply for BMRCL Recruitment (Fire Inspector) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at english.bmrc.co.in official website & then they need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru – 560027 on or before 03-Jun-2022.
Steps to Apply for BMRCL Fire Inspector Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the BMRCL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru – 560027 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 03-Jun-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 03-Jun-2022
BMRCL Notification Important Links
Note: While filling the online application, if you face any issues/challenges kindly send us an email ([email protected]) to resolve the issue
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number