BNU Recruitment 2021: Apply for Various Guest Lecturers vacancies. Bangalore North University invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Guest Lecturers Posts through BNU official notification September 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Kolar – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 08-Sep-2021.
BNU Vacancy Notification
University Name: Bangalore North University (BNU)
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Kolar – Karnataka
Post Name: Guest Lecturers
Salary: As per BNU Norms
BNU Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per BNU official notification candidate should have completed M.Phil, Ph.D, NET, SLET from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Bangalore North University recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be years.
As per the Bangalore North University Norms
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for BNU Recruitment (Guest Lecturers) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Counselor, Administrative Office of the University, Sri Devaraj Urs Extension, Tamaka, Kolar – 563103 on or before 08-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for BNU Guest Lecturers Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the BNU recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Counselor, Administrative Office of the University, Sri Devaraj Urs Extension, Tamaka, Kolar – 563103 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 08-Sep-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 25-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 08-Sep-2021
BNU Notification Important Links
Note: For more Details, Contact Phone Number: 08152-243152/53
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666