BOB Recruitment 2021: Apply for 04 Business Correspondent Supervisors vacancies. Bank of Baroda invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Business Correspondent Supervisors Posts through BOB official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Nov-2021.
BOB Vacancy Notification
BOB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per BOB official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, B.E, M.Sc in IT, MCA, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- For Retired Bank Employee Candidates Should have Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager.
- Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with a good track record.
- All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking Experience at least 3 years.
Period of Contract: 12 Months
Age Limit: As per the Bank of Baroda Recruitment notification, Candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years.
As per the Bank of Baroda Norms
How to apply for BOB Recruitment (Business Correspondent Supervisors) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda Regional Office – Bangalore North, 4th Floor, Vijaya Towers, 41/2 M G Road, Bangalore – 560001 on or before 30-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for BOB Business Correspondent Supervisors Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the BOB recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda Regional Office – Bangalore North, 4th Floor, Vijaya Towers, 41/2 M G Road, Bangalore – 560001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Nov-2021
BOB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: bankofbaroda.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number