BOB Recruitment 2021: Apply for 376 Senior & e-Wealth Relationship Manager vacancies. Bank of Baroda invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Senior & e-Wealth Relationship Manager Posts through BOB official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 09-Dec-2021.
BOB Vacancy Notification
BOB Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Relationship Manager||326|
|e-Wealth Relationship Manager||50|
BOB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per BOB official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation, Post Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Senior Relationship Manager
- Candidates should have minimum 02 years of experience as Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with Public Banks/ Private Banks / Foreign Banks / Broking Firms / Security Firms / Asset Management Companies Rich Knowledge and Experience in Mutual funds and Insurance is desirable
- Candidates should have Proficiency/knowledge in local language/area/market/clients is desirable
e-Wealth Relationship Manager:
- Candidates should have minimum 1.5 Years of Experience as Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with Public Banks / Private Banks / Foreign Banks / Broking Firms /Security Firms / Asset Management Companies
- Candidates should have 1.5 years experience in sales/ services of High Value financial products through digital medium (telephone/video or web)
- Contractual Engagement Period: 05 years
BOB Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Relationship Manager||24-35|
|e-Wealth Relationship Manager||23-35|
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD (General/EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (General/EWS) Candidates: 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC) Candidates: 08 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Rs.100/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Personal Interview & Group Discussion
How to apply for BOB Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the BOB recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on BOB Senior Relationship Manager, e-Wealth Relationship Manager Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in BOB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete BOB Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Dec-2021
BOB Notification Important Links
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number