Canara Bank Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 1 Advisor vacancies. Canara Bank invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Advisor Post through Canara Bank official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Canara Bank Advisor jobs before 10th June 2019. Official website of Canara Bank is www.canarabank.in Recruitment 2019
Canara Bank Vacancy Details – Advisor Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: Canara Bank
Post Name: Advisor
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Canara Bank Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Graduation
Salary: Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st May 2019
- Minimum Age: 55 Years
- Maximum Age: 65 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Bank Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Canara Bank recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form Bank Recruitment 2019 to The Manager, Canara Bank Recruitment Cell, H R Wing Head Office, 112, J C Road Bengaluru 560 002 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
Bank Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 22nd May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 10th June 2019