CBIC Recruitment 2021: Apply for Various Assistant Enforcement Officer, Staff Car Driver vacancies. Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Enforcement Officer, Staff Car Driver Posts through CBIC official notification August 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Aug-2021.
CBIC Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Assistant Enforcement Officer, Staff Car Driver
Salary: Rs.5200-142400/- Per Month
CBIC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
CBIC Qualification Details
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Degree|
|Staff Car Driver||Matriculation, Secondary School Certificate|
Age Limit: As per the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years.
As per the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Norms
Written Test and Interview
CBIC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Rs.44900-142400/-|
|Staff Car Driver||Rs.5200-20200/-|
How to apply for CBIC Recruitment (Assistant Enforcement Officer, Staff Car Driver) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Joint Director (Admn), Directorate of Enforcement, 6th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 30-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for CBIC Assistant Enforcement Officer, Staff Car Driver Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CBIC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Joint Director (Admn), Directorate of Enforcement, 6th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Aug-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Aug-2021
CBIC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cbic.gov.in
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666