CDAC Bangalore Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 18 Project Engineer vacancies. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC Bangalore) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Engineer Posts through CDAC Bangalore official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these CDAC Bangalore Project Engineer jobs before 06th November 2019. Official website of CDAC Bangalore is www.cdac.in recruitment 2019.
CDAC Bangalore Vacancy Details – Project Engineer Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC Bangalore)
No of Posts: 18
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Project Engineer
CDAC Bangalore Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Engineer – VLSI Design||6||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, Post Graduate Degree||Rs.31000/-||30|
|Project Engineer – VLSI Architecture/VLSI Circuit/VLSI System/Microelectronic Circuit Design||2||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, Ph.D||Rs.60000/-||32|
|Project Engineer – VLSI Design (Physical Design)||2||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech||Rs.31000/-||30|
|Project Engineer – VLSI Design (Logic Design)||4||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech||Rs.31000/-||30|
|Project Engineer – NSM (System Software)||4||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech||Rs.31000/-||30|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for CDAC Bangalore Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Project Engineer recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the CDAC Bangalore recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- The Associate Director (HRD), C-DAC Knowledge Park, #1, Old Madras Road, Opposite to HAL Aero Engine Division, Byappanahalli, Bengaluru – 560 038, Karnataka (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 06th November 2019 or Scanned (preferably PDF version) to be emailed to email@example.com on or before due date through e-mail with the subject “Application for the post of Project Engineer” – Position Code.
- Start date to submit the Application – 23rd October 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 06th November 2019