Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2021: Apply for 01 Vocational Instructor vacancy. Central Employment Exchange invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Vocational Instructor Posts through Central Employment Exchange official notification July 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mumbai – All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Sep-2021.
Central Employment Exchange Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Central Employment Exchange (Central Employment Exchange)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Mumbai – All India
Post Name: Vocational Instructor
Salary: Rs.35400-142400/- Per Month
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Central Employment Exchange official notification candidate should have completed Matriculation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Central Employment Exchange recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 30 years.
As per the Central Employment Exchange Norms
How to apply for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment (Vocational Instructor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Head of Office, National Career Service Centre for Differently Abled, N.S.T.I. Campus, V.N. Purav Marg, Chunabhatti, Mumbai – 400022 on or before 15-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for Central Employment Exchange Vocational Instructor Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Central Employment Exchange recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Head of Office, National Career Service Centre for Differently Abled, N.S.T.I. Campus, V.N. Purav Marg, Chunabhatti, Mumbai – 400022 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 15-Sep-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Sep-2021
Central Employment Exchange Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: labour.gov.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Telephone No: 022-24052707
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 90 3666 1666
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group