Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2021: Apply for 02 Office Superintendent, Vocational Instructor vacancies. Central Employment Exchange invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Office Superintendent, Vocational Instructor Posts through Central Employment Exchange official notification July 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Sep-2021.
Central Employment Exchange Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Central Employment Exchange (Central Employment Exchange)
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Office Superintendent, Vocational Instructor
Salary: Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month
Central Employment Exchange Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Central Employment Exchange Qualification Details
|Office Superintendent||UDC with at least 05 years of Service|
|Vocational Instructor||Matriculation, NTC, NAC|
Central Employment Exchange Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
As per the Central Employment Exchange Norms
Written Test and Interview
Central Employment Exchange Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Office Superintendent||As per Central Employment Exchange Norms|
How to apply for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment (Office Superintendent, Vocational Instructor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below addresses on or before 28-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for Central Employment Exchange Office Superintendent, Vocational Instructor Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Central Employment Exchange recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned addresses (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 28-Sep-2021.
Address for Office Superintendent Post: Shri. Umashankara, K.N Rehabilitation Officer/Head of Office, NCSC for DA, No. A – 417, 1st Cross, 1st Stage, ‘B’ Main, Behind Peenya Police Station, Bangalore – 560058
Address For Vocational Instructor Post: Assistant Director (Employment), National Career Service for Differently Abled, DGE, M/o, Labour and Employment, Govt of India, NSTI Campus Gill Road, Ludhiana – 141003
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 24-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Sep-2021
Central Employment Exchange Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: labour.gov.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Phone Number: 080-28392907, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for Office Superintendent Post and Contact Phone Number: 0161-2490883, 0161-2970120 for Vocational Instructor Post
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666