CIIL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 06 Resources Persons vacancies. Central Institute of Indian Languages invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Resources Persons Posts through CIIL official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysuru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 14-Nov-2021.
CIIL Vacancy Notification
CIIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per CIIL official notification candidate should have completed M.A, MLISc, M.Phil, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Additional Skills Details
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Excellent MS office skills or Open office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.).
- Work autonomously, meet deadlines, and multi-tasking.
- Familiarity of working with Endangered Languages.
Age Limit: As per the Central Institute of Indian Languages recruitment notification, Candidate should have age limit As per CIIL Recruitment Norms
As per the Central Institute of Indian Languages Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CIIL Recruitment (Resources Persons) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14-Nov-2021 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 10-11-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 14-Nov-2021
CIIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ciil.org
Note: For any procedural/general query, please Contact 0821-2345049/0821-2345052 or mail to email@example.com strictly during office hours (09.00AM to 05.30PM).
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666