CIPET Recruitment 2023: Apply for 38 Technical Assistant, Assistant Technical Officer vacancies. Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Technical Assistant, Assistant Technical Officer Posts through CIPET official notification April 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 29-May-2023.
CIPET Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
No of Posts: 38
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Technical Assistant, Assistant Technical Officer
Salary: Rs.21700-44900/- Per Month
CIPET Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Technical Officer||10|
|Assistant Officer (F&A)||1|
|Technical Assistant Grade-III||20|
|Administrative Assistant Grade-III||3|
|Accounts Assistant Grade-III||4|
CIPET Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
CIPET Qualification Details
- Assistant Technical Officer: B.E or B.Tech in Chemical/Polymer/Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc
- Assistant Officer (F&A): B.Com, M.Com, MBA
- Technical Assistant Grade-III: ITI, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, DPT, DPMT, PGDPTQC, PGDPPT, PDPMD
- Administrative Assistant Grade-III, Accounts Assistant Grade-III: Graduation
Age Limit: As per the Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 32 years.
As per the Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology Norms
Written Test, Skill/Practical Test & Interview
CIPET Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Technical Officer||Rs.44900/-|
|Assistant Officer (F&A)|
|Technical Assistant Grade-III||Rs.21700/-|
|Administrative Assistant Grade-III|
|Accounts Assistant Grade-III|
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment (Technical Assistant, Assistant Technical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (Administration), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032 on or before 29-May-2023.
Steps to Apply for CIPET Technical Assistant, Assistant Technical Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the CIPET recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director (Administration), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 29-May-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 29-May-2023
CIPET Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Qualification & Experience: Click Here
- General Instructions: Click Here
- Official Website: cipet.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number
- CIPET Recruitment
- B.Com Jobs
- B.Ed Jobs
- B.Pharma Jobs
- B.Sc Jobs
- BA Jobs
- BBA Jobs
- BBM Jobs
- BCA Jobs
- BDS Jobs
- BE / B.Tech Jobs
- Degree Jobs
- Diploma Jobs
- Graduation Jobs
- ITI Jobs
- M.Com Jobs
- M.Sc Jobs
- Master Degree Jobs
- MBA Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs
- Post Graduation Jobs
- All Jobs
- All India Jobs
- Central Govt Jobs